1 bottle each of the top 12 wines from our 2017 Christmas wine fair.
1. The Cut sauvignon Blanc 2016, New Zealand
Big and bold with bags of passionfruity, citrus flavour.
2. Toro de Piedra Gran Reserva Carmenere / Cabernet 2015, Chile
Intense, full bodied, structure blend of carmenere and cabernet sauvignon. Blackberry, spice, cut wood, smoke, toast and cherry liqueur.
3. Lemberg Spencer Pinotage 2013, South Africa
Dark berry and cherry notes on both the nose and palate are underlined by a mineral core that offers structure and interest.
4. Trentham Nebbiolo 2013, Australia
Spicy & savoury with a grippy finish. Plently of plums and red berry fruit with hints of strawberry.
5. Scotto Old Vine Zinfandel 2013, USA
Sweet, succulent blueberries, cola, cherry and black licorice. It is ripe and juicy with red summer berries.
6. Murphy's Shiraz 2015, Australia
Soft, smoky, fruity style of shiraz showing plum and berry fruit, elegant spicy oak and hints of licorice.
7. Darling Cellars Chocoholic Pinotage 2015, South Africa
Seductively smooth, sensually soft, subtly sweet, mouthfillingly moreish, unashamedly addictive, richly chocolate-y, sweetly black-fruited "Ripasso" style red.
8. Santiago Pinot Noir 2017, Chile
Stainless steel tank fermented Pinot with lovely character, soft and smooth with juicy cherry fruit and a genlte spice.
9. Prosecco Spago Nero Frizzante NV, Italy
Frothy, easy drinking and peachy.
10. Paul Cluver Chadonnay 2016, South Africa
Lots of buttered toast / brioche, tangerine fruit and citrus blossom fragrances with hints of vanilla pod and almond flakes.
11. Primitivo Borgo San Leo 2015, Italy
dark, soft and warmng southern Italian red with loads of dark berries and plum fruit.
12. Nampe Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Argentina
Crisp and vibrant with pink grapefruit, herby notes and tropical fruit this is a great match for fish and seafood.