Another year, another festive Grog-laden extravarganza. 180 lovely customers braved the chill and came along to sample over 100 of our tastiest wines. 2.5 hours later, as they wandered away with a slight spring in their step, orders were placed for cases of lovlieness.
So, to the results ... this years top 10 as ordered by Grog customers are;
1. The Cut Sauvignon Blanc 2016, New Zealand, £9.25
2. Toro de Piedra Gran Reserva Carmenere / Cabernet 2015, Chile, £13.29
3. Lemberg Spencer Pinotage 2013, South Africa, £14.49
4.Trentham Nebbiolo 2013, Australia, £9.99
5. Scotto Old Vines Zinfandel 2013, £10.05
6. Murphy's Shiraz 2015, Australlia, £6.45
7. Darling Cellars Chocoholic Pinotage 2015, South Afrivca, £10.10
8. Santiago Pinot Noir 2017, Chile, £6.99
9. Prosecco Spago Nero Frizzante NV, Italy, £7.99
10. Paul Cluver Chardonnay 2016, South Africa, £15.79
Thanks again to all our customers who, as usual, made this a great night for the Groggers. We love venturing out of our chilly warehouse and chatting to you all in person.