Private Zoom Wine Tastings
Fees and Costs
Private events are charged at £150 inc vat flat rate for a host for the evening.
This is charged per event and is not dependent on number of participants.
No maximum number of participants
The wines are charged at retail cost in addition to the above.
An example of wine cost would be £30 for a selection of 3 wines to make up a “tasting pack” per household. This would be make for an interesting, quality tasting.
- delivery to one address nationally – free.
- Multiple Edinburgh/Glasgow addresses close together – free.
- Multiple addresses not proximate to each other, nationally – at courier cost per address (£10 inc vat via DHL).
Please provide us with delivery addresses for the packs at least a week in advance of the event.
Great Grog would deliver/courier the packs to participants addresses preferably the week beforehand (to ensure timely arrival).
If you would like us to host the zoom meeting we would send out an invite link and code for you to send on to participants.
If you would like to host the zoom you could let us co-host for the presentation.
If you would like a food vs wine element to the evening we can deliver snacks (Drinks Biscuits, Olives, Smoked Almonds etc) at the same time as the wines (eg. Gordal Olives are £2.50)
This would be in addition to the £30 for wine
3 wines, we can suggest various themes. This can be along “Country” themes, but could be by “Grape Variety, Organic, Regional” etc.
2 whites and a red works well but, equally, it could be all white or all red.
Final Costing – worked examples
- 10 participants in central Edinburgh: £150 fee + 10 packs @ £30 + 10 Gordal Olives @ £2.50 + free delivery = £475 inc vat
- 10 participants all over Scotland: £150 fee + 10 packs @ £30 + 10 Gordal Olives @ £2.50 + delivery @ £10 each address = £575 inc vat
One day, in the not too distant future, in a land far, far away, we will be able to do physical wine and beer tastings again.